COMPANY AND PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Homeflow is a leading, fast-growing, profitable, Software as a Service (SaaS) business in the property market, and is looking to grow significantly over the next two to three years.
With 15 years of experience in the UK market, they have already attracted the attention of over 500 estate agents.
For them, it’s all about building a team of people with a fantastic company culture that they want to maintain as they grow – ambitious, hardworking, and close-knit, with great respect for work-life balance.
You can expect to be part of a company that is constantly innovating and feel welcomed and supported by truly talented people.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building bespoke websites/components.
- Helping maintain and develop new custom features.
- Maintaining legacy / existing sites (ES5, jQuery, and Backbone).
- Fixing and squashing bugs.
- Getting involved with team-building during stand-ups, retros, and code clubs.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end web development, and framework (React).
- Experience with older tools and features (ES5, jQuery, Backbone).
- Strong competence with HTML, CSS, and API.
- Experience in using Git in collaborative projects.
- English Level: Upper-Intermediate+.
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with server-side languages and frameworks (especially Ruby).
- Experience with templating languages (especially Liquid).
- Experience working using Agile methodologies (sprints, standups, retros).
- Experience with TDD and testing libraries.
Mon – Fri 8hr flexible schedule (British time).